Ages 19+: $370
Ages 13-18: $290
Ages 9-12: $260
Ages 3-8: $220
Under 3: Free
Capacity is limited to 330 people, as well as rooms with special access, so get in quickly. Also, early registration helps to plan the Bible school more effectively. Remember the registration deadline is June 1st.
If you cannot stay all week, please notify: Michael Livermore 248.462.5740 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you must cancel your registration, please inform Bro. Mike immediately. Cancellations must be received by June 1st for a refund. For any last minute cancellations, please call or e-mail Bro. Mike on or before Thursday, July 11th, 2019.
Check-in will begin in the James University Lobby at 2:00 p.m. and close at 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 14th. If you will not arrive in that time frame, please contact Mike Livermore to arrange a separate check-in time.
Be sure to order your t-shirts when you register! The cost of each shirt is $10, payable at arrival. We order very few extra t-shirts so be sure to order yours when you register. Orders must be placed before July 1st.
What to Bring (And What Not to Bring):
Please bring your own Bible, Hymn Book, notebooks, etc. We must provide all of our own bedding (sheets, blankets, towels and pillows). Bring your own swimsuit, and towel (see policies) as well as your own sports equipment and apparel such as tennis, basketball and baseball gear. You may bring musical instruments, but please only if they are to be used for spiritual music or for part of the evening programs. Please do not bring any device or technology to the school for the purpose of entertainment outside of the context of a spiritual and God-centered week. No portable air conditioners are allowed at the school, but you may bring your own fans if desired. All rooms used by the Bible school are air-conditioned.
Housing and Amenities:
Trine University offers air-condition suites. Each suite has two or three bedrooms, a bathroom, and a living room. Laundry facilities are free and available in all residential buildings. Each building has a lobby with a microwave, refrigerator, and social areas. Elevators are not available in our buildings. For our rooms, we will be assigned interior door keys at check-in from Trine staff. For our safety, residential building external doors will be locked overnight at midnight and unlocked in the early morning. Children are welcome to bring outdoor toys such as scooters, rip-sticks, etc. We ask parents to monitor their children for their safety and please do not leave outdoor toys in doorways and staircases. Housing requests are accommodated on a first-requested-first-served basis.
Laundry facilities are free and available on each floor. Vending machines, microwaves, and refrigerators are located in the lobby of each dorm.
The James University Center houses the cafeteria, a bookstore, and computer labs. Also available to the Bible School are the Ketner Sports Center and the Best Hall of Science where classes will be located. View Trine Campus Map
The closest airport to Trine University is Ft. Wayne (FWA), which is about an hour away. Toledo (TOL) is about 90 minutes away, Detroit (DTW) is 2 hours away and Indianapolis (IND) is under 3 hours away. Please contact Bro. Mike Livermore as soon as you know you will need any help with transportation.
Trine Campus Safety
In case of emergency, Trine Campus Safety may be reached at 260.316.1877
The Midwest Bible School needs volunteers in order to provide a spiritually uplifting week for everyone. There is a wide range of areas in which to help. If you can, please support the school by checking the volunteer section of your registration form.
This year we hope to continue the basket bidding activity to raise scholarship funds. Please consider contributing a gift basket (max value $100). Such themed baskets as “Dental Health” and “Tea Lovers” were big hits in 2018.
Memorial Service Statement
During both of the school’s Memorial services, this announcement will be read: “This Memorial service is conducted on the basis of the Birmingham Amended Statement of Faith. All who fellowship consistently on this basis are welcome to partake of the emblems.”
Policies and Dress Code
We ask for your cooperation in observing these necessary policies.
1. Everyone using the school facilities must register.
2. No special meetings on controversial topics are to be held without the consent of the committee.
3. Smoking is not permitted in any Trine University building. Smoking is permitted outdoors, but not encouraged. Also forbidden are drugs, alcohol, incense and ANY type of fireworks.
4. Unmarried students of the opposite sex may visit each other in lounges and other common areas but are not allowed to visit in each other’s rooms.
5. Please keep your room clean and neat. We are not allowed to fasten anything to the walls, move furniture from one room to another or change any rooms. No outside sports equipment (skates, scooters, balls, roller blades, etc) may be used inside any building on the Trine campus. We are financially responsible for any damages in the buildings.
6. We are to conduct ourselves in a manner reflecting our love for the Truth. Parents and/or guardians must maintain control of their children during unsupervised hours. Radios, TV’s or other mobile devices may not be played at the school.
7. If necessary to leave school grounds, students participating in the teen program must obtain parent or guardians’ permission, as well as the Youth Director’s permission. Please observe all posted traffic regulations.
8. All buildings will be locked at midnight, so you must be inside your residential building before that time.
9. Students are expected to attend Devotions each morning and all class sessions during the week. The Committee reserves the right to ask students who refuse to conduct themselves according to the rules of the school in a Christlike spirit to leave the school.
10. Parents with children 11 years old or younger will be expected to help with appropriate children’s activities.
11. Parents and guardians of young children using scooters, small bikes, rip-sticks, etc are requested to monitor their children for their safety and the safety of others. Please beware of excessive speeds and do not allow your children to store or rest their gear in doorways, entryways or staircases.
For all ages at all times, our dress is to be modest, clean, appropriate and non-offensive.
Parents and guardians, please check that the clothes your children plan to bring to the school are appropriate. Students in Grade 6 and up are not permitted to wear shorts to classes.
Halter tops and low-cut pants that expose the midriff are not appropriate clothing.
Memorial Service: Sisters and young ladies are requested to wear dresses or skirts and blouses. Sisters are also requested to wear head coverings. Brothers and young men are requested to wear suits or dress slacks and collared shirts.
Sports: Sports attire may be worn during recreational times.
Swimwear: Swimsuits (for males and females) are to be modest (no bikinis or abbreviated suits) and are to be worn only for swimming.